For those of you who know me, collecting lip products is one of my many (healthy) guilty pleasures. Because I like to snooze, I’m frequently on the go, so here are some of my favorites to use when I don’t have time for a mirror.
- NARS ‘Dolce Vita’ – Love at first
sightswipe. Such a pretty, natural color.
- YSL Volupté Sheer Candy – I have this in No2 Dewy Papaya and No7 Sweet Fig. These glide on super easy, leaving behind a fruity scent and a sexy tint.
- Soap & Glory ‘A Great Kisser’ – I’m not usually a fan of lip balms with a thick consistency, but the peachy hue and fragrance of this one won me over.
- Jack Black ‘Natural Mint’ – This is my must-have. I put this on every night and wake up with super soft lips. In the mornings, the minty scent definitely wakes me up.
- Dior Addict ‘Lip Glow’ – My favorite daily lip balm/stick. This is perfect for a natural pop of color when I’m running super late.