- Patience is a virtue.
- A good cry is necessary and should be required by law.
- Taking a day off from work and friends is also necessary and should be required by law.
- The secret ingredient to a happy life is having positive relationships/friendships.
- Don’t be a pushover. You will regret it.
- Nothing is impossible.
- The world is your oyster.
- Everything happens for a reason. I am here for a reason.
- Have faith in God.
I’m sure I’ve learned more in the past year, but my anxiety for 2014 is not letting me think properly. It’s hard not knowing what’s in store, but for now, all I need to know is that new episodes of my favorite TV shows are finally coming, a very delayed yet promised promotion should be in effect within this month, and that Sundays are my new favorite days.
Cheers to a new year!