Since my life isn’t particularly adventurous these days, I thought I’d do a “flashback” post, in honor of Throwback Thursdays.
During my last spring break in March 2013, I’ve had the privilege of traveling to New York with my roommates. Though there were some minor complications, such as missing our flight and having to reside in a very mis-advertised hotel, everything worked out better than we could have ever imagined. We were able to eat and see plenty in a short amount of time.
1. Hello Shake Shack! This was our first meal. Over-hyped, but delicious, nonetheless.
3. Grimaldi‘s in Brooklyn! Best pizza I’ve ever had, hands down.
4. Katz’s Delicatessen. It was so good, we went twice. And both times, we got too excited and forgot to take pictures of/with the scrumptious sandwich. So here we are, digesting away the generous, meat-stacked sandwich in our satisfied tummies.
6. Central Park. Because what is NY without Central Park? And there is a castle there, talk about royalty!
7. The METropolitan Museum of Art. Because it’s inside Central Park, and I love art.
8. Brooklyn/Manhattan Bridge. We actually walked half way up both bridges!
10. (drumroll please..) Times Square! We played here every night before returning to our musty hotel. This is also where we discovered Mike’s Hard Lemonade seasonal flavor: Blood Orange!
Of course there were way more places where we dined and played, but I shall save that for another day!